CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Swap Announcement


Announcing the . . . . . Give a Hoot - Owl Swap.
If you want to sign up scroll down to the bottom of this message and click the link to sign up.

Swap details:

We are swapping Owls this time.
  • Create 2 handmade owl items for your partner
  • include 3 little tuck-ins or treats for your partner.
  1. Please be prepared to spend or create items that are about a $10 to $15 value. Remember to send something that you would be happy to receive.
  2. All packages must be mailed by Thursday, March 1st. If you are in the US please use delivery confirmation and send me an e-mail to let me know when you mail and when you receive an owl package.
  3. Sign-ups close January 30th at midnight. Partner information will be sent shortly after sign ups close.
  4. Let's all play nicely! I hate to have to include this here, however I must. If you cant follow through to create and send a package by the deadline(Thursday, March 1st) please contact me in advance. We don't want any sad swappers! **** This is new: If you are more than 2 weeks late mailing you will not be allowed to swap with me again. Yes I will keep track. Sorry to sound mean, but your tardiness affects not only your partner but my family too. It's unfair to your partner and it takes time away from my family to have to track down people who send late or flake out. We all have good intentions but if you know you might not be able to follow through please don't sign up. I don't like being mean, as it's not in my nature, so please save me the hassle of tracking you down . . . mail on time.
* For this swap your partner is a secret, meaning the person you are making for is not the person who is making for you. If you have questions or need additional information about your partner, contact me. Feel free to check out other participants blogs and make new friends. Also since it's a secret you can post little sneak peeks over at Crafty Bits Swap Spot. I can't wait to see! If you have other concerns or swap questions please contact me at jillytacy@yahoo.com


Happy Owl Swapping!

3 comments:

val said...

me!!!!!!!!!

Natural Mama said...

I would love to participate
ma_lafranque (at) hotmail (dot) com

Madelyn said...

Okay, you got me

Post a Comment