CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Julz swap package

I'm so sorry I'm late with this public thank you ~ Had the crud that was going around the family which unfortunately turned into pneumonia ~ and it kicked my butt! Doing much better now and trying to catch up on my life.
Julianne and I both participated in the Owl swap and man ~ did we have amazing partners.
Here's the package Julianne received....
Julianne was partnered with the amazing McKenna, who she adores. I would imagine Jill also had a hand in this package and what a package it was. The handmade owl ~ just too adorable. It is sitting on Julz bed along with a few other select favorites.
And the journal is so unique and so amazing. Julianne loves loves loves books to write in!
And just check out these little owl hooks ~
There were also some adorable owl ear buds that were hooked up to her iTouch and in here ears within seconds of opening the package. Not to mention the note cards and note pads and the book "Hoot" by Carl Hiaasen, who also happens to be from Florida and is one of our favorite authors. We've read most of his adult and young adult books.

And Jill didn't forget me at all ~ and she knows me so well. She sent me this lovely assortment of Flamingo goodies. Makes me want to have a flamingo party ASAP. Thanks guys. So much more than we could have hoped for!

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

Aw, what an adorable owl package!

Post a Comment