CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Black and White Panda Inspired Swap

A lot of thought went into this package!  A frame for my beloved chihuahuas (too cute!), note cards, cupcake papers, hand made hot pads, sweets for the crabby, a thermal bag for bottles (claimed by my daughter), a really big cloth tote bag (we fought over this and decided to share), and a beautiful apron with extra fabric so I can make pockets to put my chihuahuas in while I cook (you think I am kidding?). 

What a beautiful panda inspired package Jill.  And did I mention that I LOVE MY NEW APRON!!!!!!

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

I'm glad you liked your goodies. I had fun with this swap. By the way, I want to see a picture of your pups in the pockets, too cute!

Post a Comment