CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

THE PANDA QUEEN ...

aka my daughter - Brittany!!!

Doesn't she look cute .... I know I'm a little biased:-)
THANK YOU McKenna .... she LOVED the package you sent her!!! She sleeps with her sleep mask on every night, and the panda pillow pet is her constant companion at the moment.

Here are the other goodies she got .... a lovely reversible bag (she loves bags), panda stickers, the cutest panda keychain, candy (sorry, it didn't last long enough to make the picture), some cards that McKenna drew .... she is one talented little artist!!! She also got the cutest panda bracelet.... so adorable.
I was also so spoilt .... Jill popped some goodies in the parcel for me (Jill, I was very touched by your thoughtfulness - thank you so very much). I got a couple of balls of yarn, as well as some bindings and trims - oh my I am a happy girl:-)
Jill and McKenna - thank you so much for an incredibly awesome swap. We can't wait for the next one!!!!

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

You're not biased, Brittany is very cute! We had fun with this swap. We're so glad that Brittany liked the goodies we sent. I meant to send you some of my zucchini relish but I think I forgot to put it in the box. I'll have to send some later.

Post a Comment